Friday, October 22, 2010

Coulter and Melissa ready for Homecoming.
Merideth, my little helper in the Kitchen
All ready for Halloween...she wears this shirt and skirt all the time.
Maddie,our Actress...Pike in Prince and the Pauper
Makenna having fun at Calloway's
Progress on Coulter's car...it looks like a car again!
Maddie and Megan...we love our Megan visits.
Blake, the hardest one to get in a picture these days...
I have finally decided to join the blogging world. I am not sure how many people will read this but I am hoping to use this to keep my family updated with some pictures of our day to day life. Lots of things happen around here and our kids are growing up quickly...to quickly some days. So here goes...life as it happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana! Just wanted to let you know I stopped by. Great job on the blog! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete