 |
Our First born son...Coulter James.
17 years ago we become a family of 3! It was most certainly one of the most memorable days of my life...I can still close my eyes and remember every single detail of his birthday as well as the first days and weeks of being his mom. It has been a crazy fast 17 years...from the itty bitty boy with tons of black hair, to the chunky monkey that melted my heart with his smile, to the preschooler that loved dinosaurs and wanted to be a paleontologist for the first 10 years of his life, to the young man that drives and has a job and is deciding what college to go to! |
For Coulter's birthday dinner he asked Busha to make him his favorite meal... Italian beef sandwiches, salad, beans and mac and cheese. Busha and Bompa are always happy to cook for the kids.
Coulter did not really ask for anything for his birthday so we decided to upgrade his phone to an IPhone. He was completely surprised and grateful. We are paying for the first year of service but then he gets to pay the difference of what we normally pay.
 |
| All the kids celebrating Coulter! |
 |
Birthday cake made by mom...usually Bill makes the cakes but this year it fell to me and I have to say...it was delicious!!!
I have to say that this year has been a huge year of growth for Coulter. He has gotten taller for sure but more importantly, he has matured in his attitude and his actions. Coulter is a thoughtful young man, who freely gives me hugs and a kiss on the top of my head. He tells Bill and I he loves us every day...a gift that I do not take lightly.
I am so grateful that Coulter is my son. I am excited to see how this year continues to mold him into the man that God desires him to be.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment