Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Decorations 2012

Decorating for Christmas has changed over the years...we have tons of decorations but with life being as busy as it is for our family right now this year I kept it simple.  We put out our favorite things and enjoyed them for the month.

This is likely our most precious and favorite part of our decorations...Bill's parents gave us all these pieces over the years so we have a stunning manger that is usually the first thing out and the last thing put away each year.




Our tree...it was about 9 feet tall this year.


I love putting out the Christmas projects that the kids have all made over the years...I think the kids like looking at their handiwork just about as much as I do.


Rachel...the elf made her first appearance this year.  Since it was her first year here she did not get into any trouble like so many of her friends...the girls have a lot of friends who have elves that did all sorts of crazy things and they are hoping that Rachel comes back next year with all kinds of great ideas to keep them laughing and guessing.




No comments:

Post a Comment