Happy Happy Birthday my sweet girl...I can not believe how quickly time has flown by! If I close my eyes, I can remember a little girl who was absolutely obsessed with Barney, skirts, all things pink and her clean room! Times sure have changed but your sense of style is amazing, you are now obsessed with music and theater, you could care less if your room was clean and color is what you add to our family! I love you so much Madison Laurel.
I can not believe that Maddie is 17! She is growing into such a beautiful, responsible young lady and she is discovering all kinds of things about herself. One other thing I am enjoying is how she is re dedicating her life to the Lord and trying to understand what her relationship with God means to her.
This has been a big year for Madison...she got her drivers license, started working, changed high schools, took her SAT, started thinking about college, was inducted into the National Thespian Society, auditioned and got a spot in a teen actors group that will go to competition this summer, learned about fund raising, has made a whole group of new friends, started attending our church youth group and the list goes on...the words that best describe Maddie this year...determined, focused and always gets back up when she gets knocked down!





No comments:
Post a Comment