Thursday, January 16, 2014

Our Golden Boy...

I can not believe that Blake is 16 and that today is his golden birthday~  He certainly rocked our world as the third child but I could not be prouder or the man he is growing to be. Blake is a typical middle child...pretty laid back, shows lots of empathy for others, very considerate and almost ALWAYS says I love you when he leaves the house!~  He is helpful, funny, compassionate and very loyal. When I look at the pictures of him as a baby the very first thing that comes to my mind is that he was such a happy kid...and he had one of the most endearing smiles right from the very beginning.



I especially love this picture of Blake being held by my grandpa...he nicknamed Blake...and called him Charlie for a while!  Blake's middle name is Charles after grandpa Roy Charles  What a blessing that Blake got to know my grandpa.I know he would be very proud of Blake if he was still with us...
OH MY GOODNESS...those brown eyes still melt my heart~
Happy Birthday Blake...I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment