Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snow Fun!!

We all had a blast playing in the snow.  I got to go snowmobiling for an afternoon with two of my brothers...they were very patient with me as it had been years since I had been on one and these were new very powerful machines.  Bill, Coulter, Blake and Makenna also went snowmobiling and loved every second of it.  There is something so invigorting about being out in the beauty and going fast with snow spraying up behind the machine.  I do have to admit that I got my machine stuck on our way home and the guys had to get me out...my ski went over the edge of the road and the only thing I could do was drive into the willows so that I would not flip the machine over on top of me.  Thankfully, Zac and Chris knew exactly what to do and after a few minutes they had it back on the road for me to take off once more.  I was glad that I did not damage it and of course relieved that I did not get hurt!





There is no way to look good in a helmet...




We all went tubing on New Year's Eve day...what a blast!  There was lots of giggling, lots of laughter and a whole lot of snow in our faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment