Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Merideth opening makeup right after she got a robe and a Justin Bieber shirt.

Makenna got a Kevin Hartman(goalie) jersey and shorts

Blake got a remote control hummer to enjoy outside and annoy the girls with.

Maddie and Coulter were thrilled with the clothes they each got...Maddie got three pair of slipper boots and Coulter got three pairs of Jeans!
This was a fun year.  We were able to give everyone things that they were really hoping for, I did not wait until the last minute to wrap presents and we only threw away one gift card (but thankfully it was reissued!). As the kids have gotten older it is not nearly as much fun or easy to buy gifts...I used to go to Toys R Us or Target and fill a shopping cart full of fun toys that would thrill the kids...these days unless it costs hundreds of dollars it doesn't seem to have the same reaction. No matter what, I LOVE to watch my family open gifts that I picked especially for them.This year everyone had a very thankful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment