Sunday, September 16, 2012

Merideth's Room Makeover

The room is empty except for a few things. Merideth can not wait to get started!!!


Merideth has been asking us to paint her room for as long as I can remember.  I finally got inspired and picked up the paint. I asked the family to help us with the job...all the girls were excited to paint and after a little while, even Blake thought it was kind of fun (I am sure telling him that his room was next helped!) so he joined in the fun! 


bye bye yellow...I am not sad to see you go!






The top was left for the professional in the house...

I just love the purple that Merideth chose...this room is perfect for a 7 year old and will hopefully be good for a few years!  The good news( at least to Bill and I) is we have several comforters that work in here so being the decorator that she is, she can change it whenever she likes!!

This is how Merideth wanted her room arranged...now it is up to me to hang stuff on the walls and find a new window treatment so we can check this room off the ..."to be updated list"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment