Friday, September 28, 2012

Organizing...an obsession!

I can't believe this but I forgot to take before and after pics...so just to document what nearly fours of my time resulted in here are some after photos of the two closets that I purged, cleaned, labeled and organized. Trust me when I say...they were out if control!!!
This is now the craft closet...all kinds of things for the creative girls in my house to let their imaginations go to town~!
This is our office supply closet...I have labeled everything and have put items together so that when I am not here they can still find that one thing that they need for a project or get supplies that they need to have to get assignments done~ I am pretty sure that we have enough loose leaf lined paper for next year already and we likely have enough notebooks and binders to make it through the entire school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment