Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012


Carving pumpkins is always a memorable activity at our house...it was a little strange not having Coulter here and only carving 4 pumpkins.  It is times like this that we really miss our CoCo.


 Merideth decided that she wanted to be an animal person...well, that was after I told her she could not be a zombie cheerleader...so she dug into our dress up box and found her favorite things and made a costume!  I love that Merideth does not have to have a perfect costume...she is happy with whatever she can create.

 This was our front walk about an hour before the trick or treaters started...we did not go all out this year much to Merideth dismay!

 Merideth and Erin have been trick or treating since they were babies...they are the best of friends but can also be like oil and water!!






Makenna went with a group of friends so this is the only picture I have of her right now...she was a minion from Despicable Me...




I just had to include this picture of Frankenstein...he has been part of our Halloween decor for nearly 17 years...just looking at him brings back so many fun memories of putting him in just the right spot in all the houses we have lived in.  Bill and I decided that he is sticking around for the long haul and we will put him our when we have grand kids!!!  Blake did not do anything this year...he hung out with a friend and then had a few friends drop by but no costume for him.  Maddie went out with a friend as an up to date Minnie Mouse but I do not have one single picture of her...hoping to get a few from one of the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment