Monday, October 15, 2012

Reclaiming the Dining Room...after three years!!!



Little by little I am getting to projects that went undone for the last year (or more in some cases!!)...one of those projects that just needed to be done was getting all my scrap booking stuff out of the dining room.  I had stored in there when I thought...let's say hoped... I would finally have time to get back to working on scrapbooks.  Well, three years later other than fill those boxes, have a great place to stash things or a place for the cats to sit and pounce on the dogs not one single page has been completed.  I decided it was time to get back the three feet in my dining room that the stuff was taking up space in since we often use the table for homework and more recently it has become my office.  With Bill working from home three days a week he needs his office completely to himself so I use the dining room table to keep things running around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment