Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

For the first time in the history of The McGraw Family we were not together as a group on NYE.  At first I was bummed out but then I remembered that our kids are all growing up and I should be thankful they have nice friends to hang out with.  Makenna had about 9 girls over for a party and a sleepover (this is a big deal since we are not fans of sleepovers)...here is what our goodie table looked like.


Merideth and Makenna helped Bill do most of the cooking...they are so blessed to have a dad who is so good in the kitchen.

A bunch of the girls watching the countdown and being super silly...
Merideth was a little sad that her friend had already gone home...and that I did not take a picture of her with Erin!~
We have spent a lot of NYE together...like 30 years worth~

No comments:

Post a Comment