The younger girls had well checks right before school got out so that we were ready for camp and sports next year at school. Both girls have grown a bunch and are pretty close to perfect! It was funny to listen to the girls chatter in the office and even funnier to hear them answer Dr. Aimee when she asked them about their habits. I am pretty sure I will never get away with doing another double appointment but since our insurance was changing the girls had no choice and we all made the best of it....thankfully!
Merideth posted this picture of herself on Instagram while we waited. I had no clue until I logged on and saw all the likes of this sweet picture. She is savvy on all things technology related which will be keeping me on my toes for a long time to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment