Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last Day of High School


Today is the last day ever that Maddie will go to high school...here she is holding her kindergarten picture.  I have probably said a thousand times already but time has flown by...this sweet girl who was so excited to start school with a backpack bigger than she was now drives herself to her last day of school!

 I did not cry at this point but my heart hurt and was happy all at the same time.  Maddie is so ready for college.  I know she will do great but I sure am going to miss seeing her every day and will miss watching her drive away/pass her on the road in her cute little bug named Phebe and listening to her talk about the details of her day and even waiting up for her to come home from one of her adventures. I know she is ready to fly on her own a little bit, but if I could, I would turn back the hands of time and enjoy the journey with her with a little more intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment