Maddie is officially on the road!
Today we finally had our appointment for Madison Laurel to take her driver's test...I am not sure who was more nervous me or her...but after nearly half a day of waiting she got behind the wheel of Aunt Bridget's car (it was easier to maneuver for the parallel parking!) along with the DMV lady and away she went...about 15 minutes later she arrived back to her starting point with a pretty big smile and although they tried to trick me, I knew that we had another driver in our family! I will admit I squealed louder than she did at first but then when she finally had that piece of paper in her hand she could barely contain herself...I think we could have carried that little car home if we wanted cause we were both so happy and relieved to have that behind us!
As you can imagine, we were home about 20 minutes and she was out the door to pick up a friend for a celebration drive...(and a few last minute errands for mom!) So she had to put up with my picture taking just a little bit more...
No comments:
Post a Comment