Friday, June 29, 2012

Niagra Falls...Canadian side

Saturday after lacrosse had ended, Blake, Maddie and I crossed the border into Canada to have a look at the Niagara Falls from that side.  Bill booked us into a fabulous hotel that overlooked the falls on one of the top floors so this is our view.  We spent most of the day and night here exploring...we did a few of the tourist things and then just enjoyed the views and the people watching.

Maid of the Mist...we did this with the lacrosse team earlier in the week but we had fun watching the people get on and off from our room.

The bridge crossing over from Buffalo into Canada... the kids had to have passport cards and I had my passport to do this which was another fun adventure!!





The following photos are over a few hour period...the kids were off playing in a huge arcade so I enjoyed the room and a little alone time while they had fun doing something together.






I am so glad we got to see the Falls from this side...it really is something that the kids and I will remember forever and someday maybe they will bring their own families here and tell them stories of our trip just like I tried to tell them about the trip I remember taking as a young child.

No comments:

Post a Comment