Saturday, June 30, 2012

Road Trip to 4123 Castlewood dr, Wixom MI and some sweet friends...

Saturday morning we got up early and headed out to our next destination which was to show Maddie the area where we lived when she was born.  As an added bonus we were going to see some of our friends that we still keep in touch with...
Port Huron, MI

Pascal made the trip more fun as we moved him all over the car and left him in various places to have his picture taken...



This is the house we lived for the first few years of Maddie's life...we moved when I was pregnant with Blake.

Bill and I planted all the trees and much of the landscaping was still in place...the blue spruce out front was in several pictures we have from playing in the front yard and it was like 3 feet high when we left!  Look at it now!


This was our neighbors house...they had two of the most annoying dogs we have ever met...I am pretty sure they are the reason it took us so long to get on the bandwagon of having a dog in our family!  I expected them to come running out of the backyard barking at us as we stopped in front...



Here she is 14 years later...WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment