Thursday, August 1, 2013
Great Wolf Lodge...Finally!
Merideth has been asking to go to Great Wolf Lodge for at least two years...our church had a family retreat there and it finally made sense for us to go! We had hoped that a few more of the kids would come but due to schedules Merideth and I started out alone...Daddy came later that night and then the girls came the next morning. Merideth had a blast...and I am happy to get this one checked off the list of things to do! I had to ride all the slides with Merideth the first night...I enjoyed it but after a while I was done! Thankfully the girls took over the next day and Daddy took a turn so she had lots of experiences to last her until she is invited to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Manda and her varsity cheer squad were there for cheer camp that same week. I was actually there as well on Thursday!!! Grrrr... Wish I'd have known. It would have been lovely to say hello even in passing!
ReplyDelete