Wednesday, August 14, 2013
The Ocean
The ocean is one of my most favorite places to be...the sounds, the smells and the feelings are like nothing else. I usually spend lots of time just staring out at the water and then reading until I have to get up to take a break in the ocean water.I rarely listen to anything other than the waves and the chatter of the kids...I try to take the soothing sounds in and store them away for the coming months of chaos that are sure to be coming in our crazy life. Our kids also really like being there...they play in the water, make holes and sandcastles and sit and stare just like me!~
This year we rented paddle boards and surf boards for the kids to enjoy...the loved them and had a great time learning how to use them. I would say that Merideth had as much fun being pulled around as the bigger kids had riding them across the waves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment