Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blake goes to Pine Cove Week 6

Blake went to camp with three of his friends from lacrosse and school. This was the first time he went in a group and he loved it.  He was at the most incredible location, right on the lake...what more could you ask for?  Good weather of course...and they got it!  I just love that at least one week in the summer my kids get a chance to do all sorts of great things and learn about God's unconditional love for them. I am a big believer that seeds have to continually be planted so that kids can make their relationship with God their own. Pine Cove does a fantastic job of sowing into kids lives and I am grateful that my kids are blessed to go each summer!


The campers were mailed these before camp and together they created this cool wall

Blake with his counselor...

The cabin...all together one last time!

Buddies




No comments:

Post a Comment