Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Things that Make My Life Easier...

We have had at least one Dyson Vacuum for the last 13 years...it is hands down the best one we have ever owned.  We now have one on both levels and I still find myself amazed when I start vacuuming and the barrel is empty and finish with it more than half full...of gross stuff!  So glad I have this to make the  job easier!
This wipe off calendar is in our back hall...everyone can see it on their way out...it keeps me sane!  I have to admit I love seeing one full day of white space...doesn't happen very often but it is always something I look forward to. One rule about the calendar...I am the only allowed to write on it or wipe things off...I occasionally give someone else permission to write something in but very rarely!
I am going to admit that I like to wash dishes!  I find it calming... Now that we no longer have little ones that we need to be careful of the water being to hot for we keep the temperature set pretty high...so our hot water is HOT!  My new best friends are rubber gloves...cute makes the job even more fun in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment