Merideth goes to overnight camp with church...it's a big deal!
After watching all the other kids go off to camp for the last several years it was finally Merideth's turn to give it a try. Our church offered a one day and overnight camp experience in a town just a few miles up the road from where most of our congregation lives. It was a great chance to see how our younger kids would do away from home and give them a taste of what is ahead. Merideth could not have been more excited...in fact I think she would have left without saying goodbye to me if I had not chased her down! Once again I am grateful to belong to a church that thinks things through and wants to meet kids where they are at to give them a chance to have seeds sown into their lives.
Her bag is packed...and she is ready to go!
I seriously had to run to the car she was in to say goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment