Thursday, May 26, 2011

Merideth...our first morning of no preschool.

I was folding laundry and Merideth found our change jar...she took out loads of coins and we  worked on  money identification, measurement and sorting and classifying along with a creative activity .  Not bad for our first day of no school...

When we were all done Merideth had fun rolling around in the money.
On our first morning of no preschool Merideth asked if we could have a pj day...I was happy to agree.  Bill took the kids to school so Merideth and I stayed in pj's until nearly 4 in the afternoon.Now this doesn't mean we watched tv all day...we read our chapter book, read some other books and worked on our math skills as well as watched a few movies before the kids came home.  We changed into swimsuits for a family swim and then got ready for bed.  In my opinion it was a great first day of no preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment