 |
| Bill and the Kids made me a wonderful breakfast before church |
 |
| These beautiful flowers and card greeted me first thing in the morning |
 |
| This sweet girl made me the cutest stepping stone and she could not wait to give it to me |
Mother's Day is truly one of my favorite days of the year. It is a day that I get to be reminded what a blessing it is to be a mom to five wonderful kids. Being a mom is really all I ever wanted to do...so, I am living my dream! I am also grateful to partner with my best friend in being parents to Coulter, Madison, Blake, Makenna and Merideth...it has been the hardest job in the world but it has be super fun and more rewarding than I could ever imagine. Thanks Bill and kids for making it a special day for me. You are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment