Thursday, May 12, 2011

Preschool Graduation...how did that happen?



The graduates all set to enter


Singing in Spanish

Lots of preschool songs to entertain the crowd



So excited to receive her new Bible

Bompa, Busha and Aunt Bridget came to watch our little girl...she is the light of their  life

Our whole family was present for the big event


I can not believe that Merideth is now finished with preschool.  Our time at Rockpointe Weekday Preschool has been amazing.  Merideth has had three years of amazing teachers, wonderful classmates, tremendous experiences, and lots of learning. The ladies who run Rockpointe are Godly women who love each and every kid that walks through the door each morning.  Merideth will surely remember her time spent at preschool and I am forever changed as a result of the friends that I have made.  I am grateful that God guided us to Rockpointe Weekday Preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment