Our oldest son is at prom! I was not prepared for the rush of feelings... watching my son get ready to leave, watching our son get a corsage pinned on by his girlfriend and taking pictures of all the cute couples.... So many thoughts went through my head like... Wasn't it just yesterday all my kids were wearing matching clothes on Sundays? Didn't Bill and I just go to prom? When did he grow up? Am I really old enough for this? But the reality has now sunk in...I have a 17 year old and he is almost a full grown man. Sure hope I have done a good job of raising him to be a man of integrity who loves the Lord. I know there are many more milestones in the near future but for now I am going to try to soak in the next 18 months before he heads off to college...there is still time for a few more
| Coulter getting a little help from his dad... |
| Feeling ready to go now that the shirt is on right...and he was ahead of schedule! |
| Off to get Melissa and meet us at the grandparents for a few pictures of the cute couple |
| Coulter telling Melissa she looks really pretty... |
| Heading over to meet up with the group...Bompa gave Coulter new sunglasses...much better than the yellow ones he was wearing! |
| Almost time to head out in the limo that one of the dad's generously provided for the kids! WOW...so much fun... |
No comments:
Post a Comment