In the morning, after the the big dance, I asked Merideth what her favorite part was and she quickly responded that she loved it all and wished she could go again tonight. I asked her if she did a lot of dancing with her daddy and before she could answer Bill chimed in that she was having so much fun playing the games and visiting with her friends that dancing only happened a few times! Merideth told me that the games were a blast and so very cool that she just did not think about dancing...~~~ Bill loved making a memory with his baby and I love that he is intentional with each of our kids.
| This smile and those freckles slay me...regularly! |
| There is no doubt in my mind that this little girl is going to have a good time...wherever she goes! |
| As they got ready to get in the truck...because of course you have to go in a truck to a western themed party...Merideth wanted me to be sure to get all the shots of her getting in! |
![]() | ||||||||
| Bill sent this to me at about 9PM! I was impressed that she still had her boots and hat on... |

No comments:
Post a Comment