Bill's Office Gets a New Look!
BEFORE
Bill's office was in desperate need of some organization and cluttering. Normally, I have steered clear of his space but it had gotten to the point that it was time for an intervention! When Bill had a business trip for a full week at the beginning of March I had my chance...I cleaned and purged and organized and burned papers after I blew up the shredder. Then, I called my friend Kristi the decorator and together we fixed the things on the walls...it all came together beautifully. I put all the important items back in place, purchased a new chair and waited for Bill to come home to see my handiwork. I was so excited to see his reaction...he walked in and was pleased with the results. I still like walking in there and seeing it all pulled together. I love leaving notes for him to find when he comes in from a trip and I keep waiting for the perfect piece of artwork from Merideth to put in one of the frames.
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment