Thursday, June 30, 2011
UNT Soccer Camp with the Diamonds
At the very last minute, Kenna and four of her teammates were able to go to UNT's soccer camp. She was super excited to stay in a college dorm and play soccer all day long and hang out with her friends all night long! It was a super hot week but Makenna LOVED it. We went up to watch a couple of times and each day she was enjoying all the activities that were planned. On the very last day they had goalie wars...a competition between the goalies...and Makenna won her age group!! She is doing so well and she enjoys playing soccer more now than ever before! She has even managed to get Bill and I to start watching woman's soccer events on TV. I know I am getting hooked when I sit down to watch it and she is not even home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment